The History of the House of AmaEdit
The House of Ama is the oldest of the Ancient Houses and is one of the only ancient houses that still survive today.
Ama Blood RankEdit
The House of Ama ultilizes a heriditary blood status system used to rank members of the House of Ama consisting of three classes: Imperial Blood, Sacred Blood, and Noble Blood.
- Imperial Blood: Ama Class
- The Imperial Blood family consists of members who claim direct descent from the Emperors of Ama. Only the first male son of the ruling Ama Emperor can pass on Imperial Blood Status to their children, additional offspring of the ruling Ama Emperor may claim Imperial Blood Status, but their children will be demoted to Sacred Blood. Imperial Blood Family Members are expected to marry to Sacred Blood Families and are prohibited from marrying the Noble Class. With the exception of the Emperors and direct heirs to the throne, Imperial Blood Family members may marry Foreign Families, but will surrender their line of succession.
- Sacred Blood: Royal Class
- Sacred Blood Families are related to the Imperial Blood family through the female line and extended offspring of the Imperial Blood Status. Sacred Blood Families are expected to marry within their Sacred Blood Status, into Imperial Blood Status, or Foreign Royal Families. Low-Ranking Sacred Blood members may marry Noble Bood.
- Noble Blood: Noble Class
The Ama Imperial FamilyEdit
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor John-Sama of the House of Ama, The Omnipotent Emperor of the Ama Realms and the Ama Dominions beyond the Seas, Secretary-General of the World Islands, Knight of Hachiko and the Arcadian Gagaberry
- His Imperial Highness, Prince Goldn of the House of Ama, The Noble Grand Duke of the Royal Islands of Okane, Grand Duke of the Ama Realms, Royal King of Arms, Secretary-General of the World Islands, Duke of Yamaharu, Duke of Otakamochi, Prime Minister of Arcadia, Knight of Hachiko and the Arcadian Gagaberry
- His lmperial Highness, Prince Wynter of the House of Ama, The Crown Prince of the Ama Realms, Prince of The Kingdom of Musik, Knight of Munich
- Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kisa-Nin no Kimi of the House of Ama, The Princess of Tiffanyland, Crown Princess Consort of Holand, Princess Royal of the Ama Realms, Leader of Stella Nera, Dame of Munich
- Her Imperial Highness,Princess Owls of the House of Ama, The Princess of the Ama Realms
- Her Royal Highness and Imperial Excellency, Princess Katrina of the House of Neko-Ama, The Queen Dowager Consort of the Kingdom of Arcadia, Duchess of Candyland, Princess of the Ama Realms, Head of the pedigree Imperial cat clan of Neko-Ama, Imperial Cat Sovereign of the Ama Realms, Dame of the Arcadian Gagaberry
- Her Royal Majesty, Queen Jeanne of the House of Liu, Queen of the Kingdom of Arcadia, Princess of the Ama Realms, Grand Duchess of Radiani, Grand Duchess of Krania, Dame of the Arcadian Gagaberry and Munich
The Imperial PedigreeEdit
- Her Imperial Excellency, Lady Ramu, of the pedigree Imperial Bear clan of Kuma-Ama, The Grand Duchess of Yesul, Secretary of the Imperial Court, Imperial Bear of the Ama Realms, Dame of Yesul, Chief Excecutive Officer of the Neh Conglomerate Chaebol
Kuma-Ama “Bear Ama”
- Her Imperial Excellency, I -v-I-Arylnn, The Imperial Bear Sovereign of the Ama Realms, Head of the pedigree Imperial Bear Clan of Kuma-Ama,
- Her Imperial Excellency, Lady Garmy of of the Imperial Bear Clan of Kuma-Ama
Ryu-Ama “Dragon Ama”
- Her Imperial Excellency, Michelle of the Imperial Dragon Clan of Ryu-Ama, The Imperial Dragon Sovereign of the Ama Realms, Head of the pedigree Imperial Dragon Clan of Ryu-Ama
- “Bunny Ama” Her Imperial Excellency, George of the Imperial Bunny clan of Tokki-Ama, The Imperial Bunny Sovereign of the Ama Realms, Imperial Bunny of the Ama Realms